How to measure
Necklace lengths look a little different on each individual. If you don’t know your preferred necklace length, follow these directions.
1. You’ll need a piece of string and a ruler, tape or measuring app on your phone.
2. Find your preferred length by wrapping the string around your neck and marking the desired length.
3. Check that length against your measuring device.
Layering chains fall slightly different than a pendant nekclace. Without the weight of the pendant it will fall just above the same length pendant necklace. But this lends itself to one of our favorite looks - a pendant necklace hanging just below a laying chain for the perfect layered look.
How to measure
We’re happy to mail you a physical ring sizer for the most accurate measurement. Order our reusable ring sizer HERE, and you'll see it in a few days!
Can’t wait? You can use our handy printable ring sizer and guide to help you measure your finger and also to size current rings you own. Download the sizer HERE. Please ensure you’re printing this at 100% scale and not using it on a mobile device!
Here are our other ring sizing tips:
• If you’re stacking rings on one finger, we recommend not going more than a half size between those rings.
How to measure
For a Beaded Bracelet:
Download our printable bracelet sizer HERE so you can get the perfect bracelet measurement right at home or follow these steps. (Please ensure you’re printing this at 100% scale and not using it on a mobile device!)
1. Wrap your wrist snugly (no wiggle room) with a sewing measuring tape or thin strip of ribbon or paper.
2. Mark the length and then measure the marked length against a measuring tape or ruler. Add .5” to that length and that will be your beaded bracelet size.
3. If your measurement is a little smaller or larger than one of the size options, select the one that is closest to your size or you always have the option to order a custom length by selecting the "custom request" box on each product page.
Note: Beaded bracelets stretch and there will be some wiggle room on every bracelet. Ours are designed for more of a snug fit. If you prefer a larger fit then size up.
Ex: For a wrist that measures 6”, your beaded bracelet size is roughly 6.5”
For a Chain Bracelet:
1. Wrap your wrist snugly with a sewing measuring tape or thin strip of ribbon or paper.
2. Mark the length and then measure the marked length against a measuring tape or ruler. Add .25 - .5” to that length depending on how you prefer your chain bracelet to fit and that will be your size.
3. Select the size option that is closest to your size. All of our chain bracelets have a clasp and most have an adjustable length option.
Ex: For a wrist that measures 6”, your chain bracelet size could be 6.25 - 6.5” depending on your fit preference.
Our Bracelet Sizes:
For 2-4mm bracelet bead size:
Petite: Made to a 6.25” length
Standard: Made to 6.5” length
Large: Made to a 6.75” length
For 6-8mm bracelet bead size:
Petite: Made to a 6.5” length
Standard: Made to 6.75” length
Large: Made to a 7” length