Jewelry Materiasl + Care
14k Gold Fill | ease of care : 4/5
A practical balance between cost and quality, our gold-filled pieces have a thick layer of 14k gold, heat and pressure bonded to a high-quality brass core. They contain 100x more gold than regular gold-plating.
Sterling Silver | ease of care : 5/5
Solid, precious metal that lasts forever. It darkens with time, but can be polished up. Oils from your skin help prevent silver tarnish... so wear it often!
Extremely similar to yellow gold-filled, rose gold has a bit of copper added to the alloy to give it a rosy hue.
14k Solid Gold | ease of care : 5/5
A low maintenance, fine jewelry favorite that will last forever. It’s pure gold mixed with other alloys to make it more durable & give it a beautiful hue.
All gemstones are extremely high quality natural stones ethically sourced. Click here to read about the magical meanings behind gemstones.
Jewelry Care Guide
1. Avoid Chemicals › Protect your skin and your jewelry! Wear that SPF, but put it on before you put on your jewelry. Same goes with other skincare products like lotions, makeup or perfumes.
2. Bathe In It › Go ahead and shower with your pieces. Clean water is great for giving jewelry a gentle wash. (Just avoid harsh soaps.)
3. Don't Sweat It › Sweat – or water augmented with chemicals like chlorine – can take a toll on your pieces. Take off your jewelry for pools, hot tubs and heavy exercise sessions.
4. Periodic Deep Clean › We could all use a serious cleaning session every once in a while. Using a gentle soap or baking soda, soak your piece for a few minutes. A toothbrush can gently remove dirt in tight spaces. Dry thoroughly. For extra shine, buff with your polish cloth.
5. Store it Safely › Clean and dry your piece well before storing in an airtight container. Storing pieces in little ziplock baggies or small sealed containers not only reduce oxidation and tarnish, but can reduce those pesky tangles.